Things I like!
- Dancing! Almost any kind will do. Creative contemporary is a favourite. Currently a Morris dancer also. Leading a Gentle Movement class today. Dancing is a freedom.
- Hummus! I love hummus. With fresh bread from the handmade bakery. Olives. Leaves from the allotment. Roasted peppers with garlic. Beetroot. Sun
- Sunshine! Not too hot though. Sitting on the allotment in the sun. Or the cricket field. Or at the side of the campervan. Sun in the winter through glass. Sunlight through the attic window.
- Light! Not always the same as sun… Light in life. Light in words. Light in action. Be open to new light.
- Being open. People who are open minded who can take on new ideas new ways. Trying to keep open, to not close down and harden, become brittle, that’s difficult!
- WALKING! We live in such an amazing spot for walking. Moors and woodland on our doorstep.
- Family. The most important element of my life at the moment. Grandchildren are the best thing!
- Exploring. Getting away from home. Getting on the road. Seeing new things. Finding out about places. Learning more about Britain and its history.